
My appointment went good today. I got to meet with Dr. Reed and have more lab work! The most exciting part about today's visit was when they put a little ultrasound machine to my belly and we heard the baby's heartbeat. It was beating about 150 beats per minute. A really fast swooching noise! They also had me lay down and they measured my huge belly (not really huge) I thought was funny because really there wasn't much to measure...I should have told her to measure it after I ate dinner at the end of my day, then it really looks like I'm showing : )I've gained about 4 pounds and I should be gaining about a pound a week from now on. They didn't take as much blood as they did the first time, they are finishing up the sequence blood test for down syndrome, and they had to re check my thyroid. My thyroid came back abnormal from my first set of lab work. I checked a web site for updates about how my baby is doing, here's what I found..."Your baby's eyesight (and eyelashes!) is developing rapidly, but all you might be seeing in the mirror these days is a body that looks depressingly bulky." YES depressingly... my pants are getting tighter and nothing is comfy anymore. Gee, I'm glad this web site reminded me of my bulky body. Ok time for bed...getting ready to leave for MEXICO on Thursday : ) Happy 4th anniversary Joey!
Mother's Day
3 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment