



Today I took Joseph to a new pediatrician! We saw Dr. Byrd in the Woodlands and we liked her! Joseph is a bit under 4 mths but since he didn't have his 2 mth check up (we were in the hospital) we did the well check up for 2 and 4 mths. He is developing right on target! We will go again in 4 weeks for shots.
Weight-15lbs 4 oz, 67%
Height-24 3/4, 53%
Head circumference-41, 24%
Since I don't want to start him on solids until 6 mths, Dr. Byrd wants me to start him on a multivitamin called polyvisol once a day. I wanted to take him off of his reflux med so she said I can give it to him every other day to see how he does and then eventually take him off of it.
We also saw Dr. Roy, his ENT, yesterday. That was a good check up too! The mass seems to be reacting to the Propranolol he is taking. Dr. Roy wants him to say on it until he is at least 12 mths old. We will go back in 2 mths and possibly have another scope done to see how much the mass has shrunk.
Joseph is doing the cutest things these days! He is cooing and gooing and squeaking. He reaches for toys and sometimes grasps them but doesn't really realize it. He loves looking at his hands and sometimes finds his feet. His fingers and some toys are going directly into his mouth. When he gets excited his kicks his feet and swings his arms. For the most part, he loves bathtime until I scrub his head!
Mother's Day
3 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment