BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 2, 2014

16 more days of 3

My baby boy when he was 1 year old

A monster truck party is in the making for a 4th birthday
In less than a month my baby will be 4 years old. Where did my baby go? Joseph is so so sweet, when he is sweet. Other times he is giving us a run for our money. It seems like his tantrums started about 3 1/2 and they are still going strong. I'm really hoping it is just a stage...Preschool has been a challenge for us. He needs to work on following instructions and keeping his hands to himself. Good news is he isn't having any more tantrums during his lunch time and he is staying on his nap mat even when he doesn't sleep. Taking baby steps...I absolutely love seeing all the work he is completing at pre school. My favorite days are Thursdays when he brings all his work home in his backpack. He usually never wants to go to pre schol but once we are getting out of the car in the parking lot, he is ready to go find his "Frog" class. F-Fully R-Rely O-On G-God

We are getting settled in the new house. Joey is currently painting and Joseph went to bed at 6:45 today due to no nap. There are still piles in corners but most all boxes have been unpacked. I even felt organized enough to get out the Halloween decor and put some pumpkins out. Last weekend Joey pulled out all the bushes from the front yard, it looks SO much better. I really miss my old neighbors and old neighborhood, mostly miss playing outside. I still don't feel all that comfortable taking Joseph out to the playground by myself here.

I'm suppose to be fitted for yet another mouth guard. I had a sleep study done and it showed I'm having some issues keeping my airflow open when sleeping, and that is why I clinch my teeth at night. Everyone please pray this is the answer. My chronic pain has been with me for 2 1/2 years. Once again I have some hope that it will go away. Thank you!

0 comments: