BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Monster Truck Party

This year I debated on what to do for his party. I decided since a lot of friends wanted to see our new house we would have a small party here. The small party ended up into a larger party than I really wanted, but it all turned out fine. I kept asking what theme Joseph wanted, I love themes and enjoy making and creating all the decorations. We thought about themes of fishing, soccer, or monster trucks. Joseph decided on monster trucks. His themes include, alligators for his 1st birthday, hot wheels race cars for 2nd, and gears for his 3rd. I made a "four" banner, he wore a shirt that said four on it. I did buy a monster truck table clothe and paper goods at a party store here in town. I made checkered flags placed in a large clear mason jar filled with hot wheels. Joey created his monster truck cake, and I made oreo cupcakes topped with "4's". I found a bouncy house with a monster truck theme too. Joseph was a little overwhelmed by all the people in the house for his party and he was really worried his friends were going to touch his motorcycle set he just opened (we let him open a gift at the beginning of the party) Gift opening was chaotic and I do not want to live through that again.  We were so glad Aunt Becca and the boys could join us for the party before they headed to Denmark on there next journey. On his actual birthday Tee-toe bought him a yummy mini oreo pie, but he was so afraid we were going to sing happy birthday and light a candle!! He took one bite of the pie. At his birthday party we did not sing Happy Birthday either, he saw me putting candles in his cake and went crazy saying no fire and no happy birthday, he really doesn't like that song, not sure why. When we take him to other parties he closes his ears when we sing. I can't believe he is FOUR!! He has already said "when I turn FIVE on October 17th.... I told him he can't say that yet we have a year to go!

FRONT DOOR


TAKEN ON HIS REAL BIRTHDAY OCTOBER 17TH!

WATCHING DADDY CREATE A MONSTER TRUCK




"DIP STICKS AND MUDDY TIRES"

SOMEONE NEEDED TO TAKE CONTROL OF THIS SITUATION. HAHA

COUSINS LILY AND LUCY WITH GIGI

THE MOTORCYCLE SET HE WANTED NO ONE TO TOUCH!!


GHEE AND POPPY


0 comments: