


Saturday morning we went to the Baby fair held at Memorial Hermann in the Woodlands. It was a lot of information and lots of fun. The very first thing was going into a presentation room where Joey got to model what it was like to be pregnant. It was great! He put on the suit that made him feel pregnant, even had an extra sandbag weight on his bladder, haha! He even had to pick up a laundry basket and pretend to do household chores while "pregnant". We went to a short breastfeeding seminar, spoke to a lady about car seat safety, talked with a doola, looked at some nice slings, I joined the La Leche leage in The Woodlands, was educated about baby sign language for hearing children, got a free 8X10 maternity portrait, and came home with a ton of handouts, coupons, a free onsie, and a free exercise dvd. Afterwards, Joey took some maternity pictures of me in the pretty flowered area out at Memorial Hermann. I will prob post them later on, once I send a few out in the mail to family members. I pretty much did nothing the rest of the day. Today I'm doing the same : )
Mother's Day
3 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment