BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Carols for the Old Folks

Joseph and Beck visiting

Quinn pulling the boys
Joseph had to try out these wheels, he loved it!The hair dresser-Joseph's best friend

Last week Joseph, Quinn, Beck, and Jenna went and sang Christmas Carols at Quinn and Beck's Great-Grandma's nursing home. Joseph was a good bell ringer and dancer while us moms and Quinn sang our hearts out. The residents were so grateful for our visit and they loved seeing our little children! We sang in the beauty shop there and Joseph walked right up to the hair dresser. It was like he knew her! She came out in the hall with us and Joseph lifted his arms up to her! She held him and he was so content. I swear I'd never seen this lady in my life. Then Joseph didn't want to come back to me, it was the funniest thing. I kinda think she favors Marilyn so maybe he thought it was her. I guess I'll never know what was going on in his little mind! Overall, we had a great time and I hope to go back and visit someday soon.

0 comments: