The guys gave Joseph the saw, this made me and Ghee very nervous, of course he only held it for a few seconds while Poppy snapped a picture.
Waiting for the trailer ride
Santa, Mrs Clause and a reindeer
Our Tree!
Joseph's cute piggy
Wow, have I been busy. I will be so glad when I get back to my normal work hours on Jan 7th! I'll get off at noon again, yay! We took a trip to the Christmas tree farm again this year. I believe it was in the 80's when we went and we were all sweaty by the time we left. Joseph was even more excited about the truck and trailer ride. I think his favorite part was the ride and the little piggy. He has started saying, "Look at all those_____ " So at the Christmas Tree farm he kept saying, "Look at all those trees" as were were riding on the trailer. He wasn't much excited about cutting down the actual tree, but I think he enjoyed the experience, as we all did. They had a large lamb and little baby piglet there. As soon as Joseph heard the pig make his noise, he laughed hysterically, it was adorable. The first time Joseph heard it he looked back at me like "Oh my gosh mom, the pig REALLY makes that noise!!!" If you've ever heard joseph make his pig noise, he makes it in the back of his throat, he doesn't just say oink. So the sound the pig was making sounded just like the sound Joseph could make in his throat. He loved it!






0 comments:
Post a Comment