



Joseph is fast and all over the place! Just this week he climbed all the way up the stairs all by himself! He didn't even stop to rest on the way up. He is not facinated with the stairs and I don't even worry about him climbing up when I'm not looking. He just decided one day he was going to take the long climb up, and he did.
He really likes helping me with the dishes when I have the dishwasher door opened. Today he climbed on top of the open door. I told him no because we do not want him to break the dishwasher, he didn't do it again.
He LOVES outside. He used to just sit in the grass when I put him there, even after he learned to crawl. So 2 months into crawling he finally is brave enough to crawl through the grass. So now when we go outside, he goes anywhere. That usually means over to my shade garden to pull a petunia bloom off, or to the dog water bowl to get wet, or straight to gina's nasty outside ball that goes straight to his mouth. Speaking of mouth, he is putting all sorts of things in there. I found a sticker from Gina's hair in there this week. Eww. He also has offically ate dirt. He loves feeding Gina his finger foods too. Gina loves when it is eating time for baby. She has never had so much table food in her life. (at least it is healthy table food:) Joseph is starting to hate naptime and sometimes bedtime, depending on how sleepy he is. Some naps are still in his swing, but if he goes to sleep while nursing, I can lay him in his crib
and he will sleep for about an hour. I still think the swing keeps him asleep longer. He loves to cuddle with his blanket or anything soft when he sleeps. It is so sweet:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment