Making a call on his birthday
A little scared of the candles
Opening his gift from Mommy and Daddy
Loves the horse!
At a picnic given by the water company, he loves sliding!
He enjoys skying with family, and loves sitting at the computer with you.
Here he is checking Tee-toes e-mail.
He has had a lot of 1st's in the last 2 months.-First fast food, a taco bell taco (he loved it)
-Climbed (fell) out of his crib for the 1st time, now we have the side off
-Understands if he walks down the hallway at night, mommy and daddy are sleeping in bed
-he's been locked in his room for the first time. I've had to get a door knob lock on the inside so he will stay in his room at night.
-he is starting to NOT take naps, ugh. He puts up a huge fight. He won't nap for the sitter either, he climbs out of the pack and play.
-First major scream fit in the car and I could not get him in the car seat so thank goodness I had the stroller in the trunk. We strolled for about 30 min before trying again.
-first train ride at St. Edwards fall festival. I don't think he even realized he was on a train, he had no facial expression the whole time.
-He started not liking bath time, I'm not sure why, but I've had to bathe with him the last few weeks.
On Wednesday when Joseph turned 2 we had a nice family evening together. The 3 of us went to Mario's where Joseph loves the beans and rice. He likes looking at the fish in the aquarium there too. We got home and Joey had bought him a snickerdoodle cupcake at The Cupcake Shake down the road. We lit the candles and sang to him. He was scared of the candles and would not blow them. Then he would only eat the cupcake if we put it in his mouth. He took 2 tiny bites then was "all done" "all done"! He opened the gift from us which was a hot wheels car and a bouncy red horsey from Babies r us. He loves the horse!! We had a nice evening together for his birthday. This weekend we had a get together with family and neighbors. I will post pics once I gather them all up. Overall I think he had great 2nd birthday!
Joseph goes for his well check with a new doc on Wed. so stay tuned!







0 comments:
Post a Comment