Bathroom sign
Car frame I made w/ pics of Joey playing with wheels
Sign on the front door I made
The party was a success! The race fans who attended got to eat at the "Fuel Up" station with "Motor Oil"- grape punch, "Antifreeze"-water, "Nuts and Bolts"- trail mix, hot links, chili dogs, pasta and fruit salad. We served a race car cake and a road cake along with "2" cookies and car cookies. I also made homemade caramel apple muffins with little race flags. Daddy helped Joseph open gifts, he got a bunch of great gifts! He loves everyone of them. Most of the gifts have wheels and he is in heaven with that! He also got a sit and spin, Elmo sticker book, stacking large blocks, books, a slide, some great looking shoes, and car pj's. I was so glad I ended up having a larger party this year for Joseph. He was really into the birthday song and birthday theme all week. We had been to a few birthday parties and he knew about the cake, candles, ect.. He practiced blowing his candles all week, but his cousins had to help him blow them out on his birthday. Joseph was a good sport, he did NOT take a nap the whole day, went to bed at 10:15pm, then got up a bit before 5 am the next morning!! He has never survived with so little sleep. His party was so fun to plan and I can't believe it is all over now. We are looking forwards to the holidays now and our year of our Terrific Two-Year old! Thank you to family who helped me out by making food and helping me decorate. Thank you for the great gifts and for the love you give my son :)
What I will remember the most about the birthday weekend:
Daddy Joey had a MAJOR tooth ache. ( he had a root canal soon after)
Baby Joey has never had such little sleep.
I need to add more RED food color so it doesn't look PINK.
Jean shorts don't slide very well.










0 comments:
Post a Comment